WHAT WE DO
Seminar Series Program
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER - Please click this link to register for an upcoming seminar
- DOWNLOAD THE 2018 SEMINAR FLYER
- About the Seminar Series Program: - The Seminar Series is a set of consumer-focused educational meetings that address timely issues affecting those with epilepsy and their families. These seminars feature presentations by neurologists and other professionals on relevant epilepsy related topics.
- Seminars are held throughout the year and are about 90 minutes in length, which includes a Q&A session with the speaker.
- The cost is $5 per seminar and lunch is included.
Schedule and topics:
Topic: Responsive Neurostimulation and Seizure Devices
Dr. Dileep Nair, Cleveland Clinic
Friday, March 16, 2018
Topic: Driving and Transportation Alternatives for People with Epilepsy
Dr. Michael Devereaux, University Hospitals
Tuesday, April 10, 2018
Topic: CBD Use in Pediatric Epilepsy
Dr. Asim Shahid, University Hospitals
Date: Wednesday, August 8, 2018
Topic: Epilepsy and Memory
Dr. Chinasa Nwankwo, Akron Children’s Hospital
Thursday, October 11, 2018