Helpful links that you can use
Epilepsy Association has assembled a brief list of other websites that may provide additional useful information for our clients and visitors.
The links provided below take the user to sites other than the Epilepsy Association's website, which are unrelated to the Epilepsy Association. The Epilepsy Association has no control over the content or availability of linked sites.
- Epilepsy Foundation: Excellent resource for general epilepsy information.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation (CCF)- Epilepsy: From this site you can follow links to CCF's pages about Adult Epilepsy, Pediatric Epilepsy, Epilepsy Surgery, and others
- University Hospitals Health System (UHHS)- Comprehensive Epilepsy Program: A variety of resources for people with epilepsy, through University Hospitals Health System
- Akron Children's Hospital: Akron Children's Hospital is the largest pediatric health care provider in northeast Ohio.
- United Way Services of Greater Cleveland: The Epilepsy Association is a partner agency of United Way Services; their website offers information about additional services and resources
Follow the links below to each organization's individual website: