BOARD AND STAFF
Epilepsy Association Staff
We are here to help you
The Epilepsy Association’s staff consists of six full-time, one part-time, and two contract employees. EA’s social services staff is professionally trained in epilepsy management and is skilled in managing epilepsy and other mental health and behavioral health issues.
- Kelley S. Needham - CEO
- Colleen Saunier - Director of Development
- Tiffany Hoffman- Development Associate
- Nicole Richter, MS - Director of Community Programming
- Janet Jones, LPCC-S - Contract Clinical Director
- André Buffington - Case Manager
- Carly Sekerak - Case Manager
- Linda Ware - Case Manager
Officers, Directors, and Professional Advisory Board members
We have a wonderful group of thirty-five volunteer directors who have a willingness to contribute in a meaningful way to those whose lives are affected by epilepsy.
Please click on the link below for a list of the 2017 Board of Directors and the Professional Advisory Board members: