WHAT WE DO
GET IN CONTACT
We would love to hear from you!
Get in contact! If interested in learning more about our programs and services, contact EA by clicking here or by calling (216) 579-1330.
Kids and Family Services
- One-On-One Resources - One of our Case Managers will meet with your family in your home or somewhere in the community to assess the needs of all family members and connect you with community resources that help support your entire family. Case Managers also provide general support, epilepsy education, and advocacy.
- Epilepsy Education - Our staff and qualified volunteers provide instructional presentations covering first aid for seizures and basic epilepsy education.
- Kids on the Block puppet shows for children from preschool through 4th grade
- Youth education - 4th through 12th grade
- Be SMART Manual - An Epilepsy education manual designed for school personnel