WHAT WE DO - Services offered by the Epilepsy Association:
Kids and Family Services
- One-on-one Resources - Case Manager meets with families in their homes or in the community to assess needs of all family members and connect with community resources that support the entire family. Case Manager also provides general support, epilepsy education, and advocacy.
- Epilepsy Education - Staff or qualified volunteers provide epilepsy educational presentations on first aid for seizures and basic epilepsy education.
- Kids on the Block puppet shows for children preschool – 4th grade
- Youth education- 4th grade-12th grade
- Be Smart Manual: An Epilepsy education manual designed for school personnel
GET IN CONTACT
We would love to hear from you!
Get in contact! Interested in learning more about our programs and services, contact EA by clicking here or by calling (216) 579-1330.